Prophet Yahweh Official Blog

Prophet Yahweh Official Blog
Click On Photo To See Prophet's UFO Video's

About Me

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
My name is Prophet Yahweh, and it means: "prophet of YAHWEH." I am not trying to be YAHWEH; I am only a prophet of YAHWEH which is what my name means. I was blessed by holy YAHWEH to be the first person, in broadcast history to call down a real UFO, on my signal, for a mainstream television station. You can see the news segment video featuring the glowing orb UFO that appeared at: http://www.youtube.com/ufotvnews

Followers

Friday, October 21, 2011

What Happens To Our Souls After We Die?

IN THE BLESSED AND HOLY NAME OF YAHWEH

Dear Group, 

The following are two emails I received about what happens to our souls after we die?

...........................................................................


Hello. I'm originally from Iran but I live in Sweden right now.... No religion ever "spoke" to my heart. Until when I saw your videos online and somehow you feel true and honest. My grandmom passed away a couple of months ago, after a while I had a dream about her meeting her. I had not meet her for 10 years since she lived inIran and me in Sweden. In the dream she was happy and hugged me. I woke up crying like never before...

I always been wondering what happens when we die?

Do we just "end" and "disappear" forever and ever?

Do we really have a soul which lives on?

I am not afraid of dying. Death is something no one can hide from, it will come to each one of us in time. But I always wondered what happens after Death. I hope I don't sound like a moron...
May great health be upon you as I am always worried what fools can do to people like you when they are afraid of the truth.

/best regards

????????

......................................................................



Hello,


I have watched your summonings and listen to a couple of your shows for a while now... But I am still confused about some things. I don't doubt what you teach, but if Yahweh is an alien or a super-human what dose he have to do with our souls?

You have stated that only Yahweh can save our souls and that all other religions will damn our souls and they will go to hell. But if Yahweh is an alien or super-human and not a "spirit" or sutch, he is of this reality that we can see and touch, how can he save our souls?


(if we eaven have sutch things, I am still not clear on what a soul is,but thats not important here)
The way I understand you teachings is that Yahweh  is an alien or super-human that created us humans and put us on this planet. They ruled us from their spaceships above us in heaven and they cast their enemys (satan) under ground. And there is were the heaven and hell consecpt came from, not from an actuall lake of fire for our souls, but the flows of
lava far dawn bellow our feet.



So I don't really see how this could affect our souls, it seams more that it is about this reallity that we can see and thouch, our lives now and not what awaits us after our deaths.

I will be greatful if you could clearify this for me.

Best Regards
????????


..............................................................



Now, the answer to the question about what happens to our souls after death can be found in Revelations 6:9-11, which states: 
9.) And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
Also here is a view of the prophet's vision that shows us all the righteous dead together on the planet where holy YAHWEH lives. 
10.) And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
       11.) And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled. 

................................................................... 
the end

No comments:

Post a Comment