Prophet Yahweh Official Blog

Prophet Yahweh Official Blog
Click On Photo To See Prophet's UFO Video's

About Me

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
My name is Prophet Yahweh, and it means: "prophet of YAHWEH." I am not trying to be YAHWEH; I am only a prophet of YAHWEH which is what my name means. I was blessed by holy YAHWEH to be the first person, in broadcast history to call down a real UFO, on my signal, for a mainstream television station. You can see the news segment video featuring the glowing orb UFO that appeared at: http://www.youtube.com/ufotvnews

Followers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

THE COMING SUPER GREAT DEPRESSION


DEPRESSION 2012

DEPRESSION 2012 SURVIVE

DEPRESSION 2012 END OF THE WORLD

DEPRESSION 2012 YOUTUBE

THE GREAT DEPRESSION


THE GREAT DEPRESSION TIMELINE

THE GREAT DEPRESSION CAUSES

THE COMING SUPER GREAT DEPRESSION

THE SUPER GREAT DEPRESSION CAUSES

Sincerely Yours In The Most Holy Name Of YAHWEH

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh
Master UFO Caller


............................................
the end

No comments:

Post a Comment