Prophet Yahweh Official Blog

Prophet Yahweh Official Blog
Click On Photo To See Prophet's UFO Video's

About Me

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
My name is Prophet Yahweh, and it means: "prophet of YAHWEH." I am not trying to be YAHWEH; I am only a prophet of YAHWEH which is what my name means. I was blessed by holy YAHWEH to be the first person, in broadcast history to call down a real UFO, on my signal, for a mainstream television station. You can see the news segment video featuring the glowing orb UFO that appeared at: http://www.youtube.com/ufotvnews

Followers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

JOSEPHUS CONCERNING "THE STARS OF BETHLEHEM"

JOSEPHUS CONCERNING "THE STARS OF BETHLEHEM"


Dear List,

Many people, of various faiths, say that the "Stars of Bethlehem"
are appearing on my signal because I am using the power of the devil
to summon them.

And, they declare me a false prophet who should be killed and have
threaten to do so or made public calls for their religious warriors
to assassinate me.

Yea, very soon, the first of several assassination attempts, to take
my life, shall take place.

They are saying, right now: "Man, that fool needs to be put to
death."

These religious gangsters,  do not consider that I call down these
sightings in YAHWEH's name and honor.

Neither do they consider that the scriptures in the Old Testament
and New Testament validate what is happening with me because you can
read the bible and see where the same things happened then.

I sent you all the letter titled:

What Are The Stars Of Bethlehem?

It was based on the star-like object that appeared to the wise men
and led them to the Messiah.

Even though this same star like object appeared then and now, to me,
I am fastly rising to be the most hated man in all of Christianity.

What the haters do not know is that the star of Bethlehem was also
captured, outside the bible, in the historical writings of our
father Josephus.

But, instead of Bethlehem, the Star and another object, referred to
as "a comet," (by Josephus) appeared again over Jerusalem during the
great battle between our nation and the Romans in 70 A.D.

The return of the "Star" over Jerusalem, at this time, signaled to
the Romans that they would be victorious in defeating us.

To our fathers, it signaled that the Supreme Being, YAHWEH was tired
of us serving the gods of the region. These sightings also signaled
that He was going to allow us to be defeated as a nation and led
away into slavery, by the Romans, as He foretold of by His prophets.

The following is what Josephus wrote in his book:

"Wars of the Jews," book 6, chapter 5, section 3, sub-sections 288 -
289 it states:

(288) "Thus were the miserable people persuaded by these deceivers,
and such as belied God himself; while they did not attend, nor give
credit, to the signs that were so evident and did so plainly
foretell their future desolation; but, like men infatuated, without
either eyes to see, or minds to consider, did not regard the
denunciations that God made to them."

(289) "Thus there was a star resembling a sword, which stood over
the city, and a comet, that continued a whole year."

Now, as I said in my release to you called: What Are The Stars Of
Jerusalem?, the stars are the same glowing orbs that have appered to
me over 1,500 times, over a quarter century, and recently allowed me
to film them.

So, now you see that religious as well as historical sources prove
that the UFOs I am filming are not of the devil.

They are from Almighty YAHWEH!

Hey, I can't help it if many of you have not been initiated into the
secret truths concernign how YAHWEH works, that your religious
leaders have kept from you, and as a result, you are completely
ignorant of the truths I speak!

Sincerely Yours In The Love Of YAHWEH,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

1 comment: